26 Jan RLabsU Bridgetown’s applications for 2018 opening soon
Are you stuck? Would you like to pursue further studies but you’re not sure where or how? Well, we’ve got some good news for you.
RLabsU Bridgetown will open it’s doors to the broader Cape Town Community for free courses.
All courses are free, but students are expected to pay a small administration fee of R100,00. Administration fees are to be submitted with your scholarship application (non-refundable, even after you can no longer commit to any of the courses you applied for).
All students are allowed to apply for up to 3 courses in total across any of the following developmental areas: Employment, Business, Personal Development and/or Women.
All applicants have to be 18 years and older.
Date: Saturday, 10 February 2018
Time: 09h00 – 15h00
Venue: RLabs, 66 Tarentaal Road, Bridgetown, Athlone, 7764
Please see the list of courses below:
1) Leadership (4 Sessions)
2) Personal Financial Management (3 Sessions)
1) Entrepreneurship (5 sessions)
2) Small Business Management (4 sessions)
3) Social Innovation/Design Thinking (3 sessions)
1) Public Relations & Marketing (3 sessions)
2) Occupational Health & Safety (3 sessions)
3) Project Management (4 sessions)
4) Human Resources (3 Sessions)
5) Basic Computing (12 sessions)
6) Introduction to Coding (12 sessions)
7) OMT (5 sessions)
8) Digital Marketing (3 sessions)
1) Geeky Moms (5 Sessions)
2) Make-up & Your Business (4 Sessions)
Please see our terms and conditions below:
- Your scholarship application will only be processed upon payment of R100 admin fee and a copy of ID.
- Should one of your chosen courses overlap in dates, you will only be selected to attend the one that starts first.Each applicant is allowed to apply for a maximum of three courses per semester.
- Every applicant is promised to get a seat upon your application if the course should still be open and all pre-required documentation is submitted.
The scholarship covers your course fees for the duration of your courses. All applicants have to be 18 years and older.