22 Oct What do you see?
What we see is many times defined by our past and things that we cannot change. Today, in our Culture Session, Marlon shared 7 points that we should consider when we think about the question, “What do you see?”
- We have to see opportunities. See beyond the surface and the past. See your heights.
- Adopt an attitude of heights. You attitude should reflect what you see.
- Develop the values of heights.
- Adopt a vocabulary of heights. Speak what you see.
- Adopt the actions of heights.
- Build relationships of heights.
- See others as you see yourself.
Let’s practice this everyday and wherever we go.