23 Sep Youth Cafes breaking new ground
The past week saw the 8 month celebration since we launched the first Youth Cafe in partnership with the Western Cape Department of Social Development. The Youth Cafes have achieved incredible uptake and support from the local communities and have achieved the following milestones since its inception:
– 2 Youth Cafes launched (Rocklands and Vangate)
– 1,154 Youth registered with the Youth Cafes
– 10,072 Youth trained through it training programmes
– 10,963 visits to the Youth Cafes
– 406 Jobs created through the Youth Cafes
RLabs is really proud of the impact of the Youth Cafes and excited to see the journey ahead.