This coming week is one with so many exciting things happening at RLabs. Expecting many new innovative events happening this week:
– Monday the Social Media Factory will be doing training with a national non-profit SCAT implementing their Social Media Strategy.
– Tuesday the team will be running a Social Media training session for Small Businesses as well as the long awaited launch of JamiiX one the first commercial products incubated in RLabs. Read story here.
– Wednesday is the arrival of our partners from Namibia who will be spending two days with us.
– Thursday hosting our Namibia partners with the possibility of launch a RLabs in Namibia.
– Friday is Mom 2.0 training and ofcourse a World Cup opening event at RLabs
– Saturday is the Mobile Journalism programme in collaboration with Cape Community Newspapers.
With such a packed week ahead, the RLabs team is looking forward to new partnerships and exploring further how we will use innovation and technology to Reconstruct communities.