26 May 2017
RLabs InnovIA applications for Cohort 2 and 3 of 2016 are OPEN!
Applications for Cohort 2 and 3 of the RLabs Innovation Incubator and Accelerator (InnovIA) 2016 programme are now open for Cape Town based startups.
Aspirant social innovators and entrepreneurs who are passionate about making a difference in the world and building scalable social enterprises are invited to apply at http://bit.ly/1T8Hd3V
InnovIA Cohort 2: 6 June – 26 August 2016
InnovIA Cohort 3: 5 September – 25 November 2016
We are thrilled to be partnering with, amongst others, Silicon Cape, The Bandwidth Barn, Accenture Skills to Succeed, and the MTN Solution Space (UCT Graduate School of Business) to ensure the successful development and implementation of youth lead innovations.
The programme will harness the wealth in experience and resources of all its partners to deliver a programme that will see youth excel in entrepreneurship and social innovation.
Through the InnovIA programme, we have been able to nurture the development of 47 social innovations and startups, helping them develoP and grow during the start-up period.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN INNOVIA?
* You will have access to Silicon Cape network
* Access to world-class mentors
* Access to world class co-working spaces
* Access to a supportive entrepreneurship ecosystem
* Access to mentors with extensive experience in the startup space
* Access to developers who are experienced in building mobile and
* If you meet all program and business milestones during the
program, your startup could access further seed funding from RLabs or
other Angel investors within our network.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY?
* Have a tested or proven idea (Validation needed)
* Must be innovative (Approach that’s unique)
* Can involve and exclude technology
* Does your innovation or small business make a social impact
Through the InnovIA programme, we have been able to nurture the development of 47 social innovations and startups, helping them develop and grow during the start-up period.
Teams need to be able to commit full time to this programme.
Please note: Applicants will be subjected to a selection process, and if successful, will be expected to commit themselves (or maximum 2 team
members) to the 12 week programme. Cape Town based startups only
RLabs Manager: InnovIA Programme
082 082 4166/ email@example.com
RLabs Director: InnovIA Programme
076 013 8342 / firstname.lastname@example.org